Compounding: Personalized Medicine for Children
It can be a challenge to get children to take their medicine. Some kids may hate to take liquid meds because they do not like the taste. Other children may have a hard time swallowing pills, and then there are children who are terrified of shots. As you can see, this can present some challenges for you as a parent, when trying to get your little ones to take their medication.
Another challenge to consider when giving medication to your children is the fact that a lot of meds out there are not meant for kids. Never give your child medication that has not been approved for use for children and infants. These kinds of medications are usually too strong for kids, so that is something to beware about.
The Solution You Need for Children’s Medication
We can compound medication in order to meet the unique needs of your children. Not only are we able to tailor make the meds to help you kids improve their health, but we can also improve the flavor and even make it easier to swallow. Here are some of the things we can do for your children’s medication.
- Gummies or Gummy Candy
We also offer these options in many different flavors and colors to make it fun for your children to take their medication. This is important because their meds will only help them if they take it.
Our compounded medication offers an assortment of advantages over the typical options such as:
- Compliance or Medication Adherence: Through our tailor-made medication, it will be easier for your kids to take their medicine.
- Improved Outcomes: Our compounded medication is safe and effective. It will help your kids improve their health.
- Less Waste: Since you do not have to fight your kids, you will not have to worry about spilling or wasting medication when they give you a hard time.
Noblesville Pharmacy Can Help Treat Many Common Pediatric Problems
Noblesville Pharmacy offers many different solutions to a large array of childhood health conditions such as:
- All Purpose Nipple Ointment for Breast Feeding
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Diaper Rash
- Fungal Infections
- Head Lice
- Topical Anesthesia
- Vomiting and Nausea
Give Noblesville Pharmacy a call now at 317-231-5252 to get personalized compounding solutions for your children today.